We will be using Charms, initially, to give families up to date access to our calendar, forms and any important band contacts. We will also use Charms to communicate with parents via email. Our future plans include managing inventory, assigning uniforms, tracking attendance, a band fee ledger and much, much more. Many of you were introduced to the Charms program during registration. Parents and students use the same account.
- Log on to www.charmsoffice.com , and click the “ENTER/LOG IN” link at upper right.
- Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section of the web page.
- Login to your account using the School Code: HillsboroughMusic
- Enter the Student Area Password. If you logged onto Charms during registration, use the password you set up at that time. If this is the first time you have logged in to Charms, your password is your Hillsborough High School student ID number. You will then be directed to the Change Password screen, to set a personal password different from the ID, for future use – when you create your new password, create a “hint” as well.
- You’ve now entered your personal Charms page. Here you can access a number different areas of information.
- The first thing we would like everyone to do is to update their contact information, both the student and adult. Be sure to click “Update” when you are finished. After that, please feel free to check your forms, finances or any other available information! Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page to see the News section.
- You can also download the Charms App to your smartphone – search your App Store for “Charms Parent/Student Portal” (or “Charms Blue”). It’s the way to stay in touch on the go!
If you need help or have questions, feel free to email HillsboroughBandBoosters@gmail.com